Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Starting off

A photograph is not JUST a photograph; it is something that displays meaning and truth about the subject conveyed in the photograph. I started this blog to show my love of photography and to gain some insight from others about their own experiences with photography. Presently, I have accomplished work for photography classes in my minor. I have this experience and then the experience of teaching myself many techniques and such. I have been doing photography for 6 years now and it has always been my passion. Bluntly, here is my photography of my best work I have done so far. Enjoy :) Contact me through frederickca@uwstout.edu, if you like what you see and you would like me to take photographs for you...(wedding, senior, models, engagements, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment